Monday, September 15, 2008

Leffe Left me High & dry

Brussel Beer Cafe


After a long drive back home from Kajang, met up with the let let gang in Jaya One for a pint or two. Upon reaching, to my surprise, our beloved Mr J. HOD is there with his girl. *for you information, Mr J.HOD seldom hang out at night and always known as "boy next door" in let let". In fact, the whole gang is there.

Quite a nice place to hang out...cozy, friendly staff and the most important thing...the Beer is freaking awesome!!Let Let Gangthat's me hand on the right....leffe..yummy-licious Ar Sheng and girl...
Laksamana DO RE MI

I dunno why but if you noticed...everytime you mabuk you tend to talk with your jari telunjuk terkeluar...i pun tak paham! ko nengok joey kat atas..pose cam ahli falsafah!
me finger...
more finger pointing action..Ar sheng really had a good time that night...damn kaw wasted!!!

me and mr. best fren!

no money liaoo..tiu mo? wondering wat tis two were thinking?
kesian mr. best fren kena attack from everybody...



yammmmmmmmmm.............seng!!!!!

friday night...happiest day in a week!! look at em...


supper at Murni SS2...yum!


have to wait till friday again! haiihh

2 comments:

I AM VYKTHOR said...

Oh yeh...drink MORE beer...dun drink water...coz fish HAVE SEX in it.

Kemeja T said...

that's rather random dude! fish have sex in it?