Friday, October 30, 2009

how to be a boss in 3 hours

Decided to take LRT to The Mall to settle my co. registration. It's been almost a year since i last boarded a LRT train. it reminded me why i actually enjoyed it last time....
you can observe almost every level of the society in a train...all kinds of people
and it's interesting just to people watch!!



mum was free so she decided to tag along


here comes the train


reached there around 11.30am and was given Borang A ...filled in everything and got my nombor giliran 1012


finally my number was called and submitted all the necessary documents and payments and ...it's DONE! now i just need to collect my official registration cert


while waiting for the cert...we had KFC for lunch


and...here it is! my Sijil Pendaftaran Perniagaan

I'm actually quite impressed with the efficiency of SSM

No comments: