Sunday, June 30, 2013

I want to be your lover not a family member

i want you to know you mean the world to me
i hope one day you'll understand and learn to love me just as much

sometimes i wish i could just hug you and kiss you on the forehead without you moving away
sometimes i wish you would misses me just as much
sometimes i wish you could just give in and just make my day
sometimes i wish if you could just give me a big hug and just lie on my shoulder
sometimes i wish if you could look me in the eyes, say i love you and kisses me softly
sometimes i wish if we could just spend half a day just hugging each other to sleep
sometimes i wish if we could be more passionate about each other
Sometimes I wish if you could accompany me to do stuff cos i don't like being alone
sometimes i wish is just us against the world


sometimes i wish if we could just go back to how we started when i felt i meant the world to you.....

signing off with a prayer!


No comments: