Sunday, January 19, 2014

i am happy to see you happy...

it's like a taunt! every post every word
you got played son! you got played bad!
now you got nothing, you looked just like a fool

so much for "you know that it's hard for me to go out with another guy after this right?"
wow! that's just uttered bullshit!
after all the efforts, money, time sigh!
Karma is a bitch! maybe i deserved it
i never have any regret in life but if there's one, this could be it.
but wait...shouldn't waste my only regret for this.
i should save it for something else

anyways just my rantings out of frustrations since i got no one to talk to
and yes i don't bitch about you,
i shouldn't react this way actually but just venting out my frustrations

well as long as you're happy! and i have to start doing happy things for me too!

adios muchacha!

next post must be a positive one! wooooo sahhhhhh!


No comments: