Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trust

I remember mr kadir once told me. You're the nicest guy I have ever encountered. Learn to trust the right person because you're too nice to say no. Trust the right person and you'll lead a good life 

I have never felt so strong about this statement. Looking back, I have never learned from my past mistakes. 

From a guy who have all the friends in the world now I have nothing. I lost confidence in myself. I felt small!

Each time I choose to give up a part of me. I shouldn't have done it. I'll be more careful. 

Feeling down and out. Maybe a trip to Genting by myself will be a good idea after all. Let's do some soul searching and I'll have my books and my coffee to accompany me. 

God is not done with me yet. I'll accept the challenges ahead. I'll be truthful and honest with my life because that's who I am and I'll always be. 

For I is the the path to righteous. I fear not my judgement as I never had any malicious intent before. 

No comments: