Tuesday, September 22, 2009

coffee and cigarettes

i'm 7 days away from the one month's mark
it's been a turbulence ride of emotions
past few days have been quite a experience for me
to find myself again among my family and my friends

i still think of her with a heavy heart at times
slowly it's fading away....

i past the "i'm happy if you're happy stage"

it's funny how ex lovers react to breakups
some ends with hatred and anger
some with best of wishes
some even ended up as bestest friends

i think i been thru the whole emotions
i really do learned a lot from this relationship
you never never put all your eggs in one basket
in fact you shouldn't even put your eggs in the basket

i am a very sensitive guy..so to say
when i fall in love i really do hope it will be forever
i never really believe in short term relationship
if it's fuck buddy then you fuck...this all merely lust
but when you;re in love ...you give everything

i just loved the feeling of someone who will be beside you
someone to share my happiness and tears
someone for me to take care of and to shower her with tender love and care
someone to hug and love..when you know no matter what happened...he/she will always be there for you

you learn from your mistakes, i took quite a fall
i don't think i'll ever look at love that way anymore
i guess i need to have a newtake on life
i need to learn to be more selfish, to make things happen for myself

i'm learning to adapt to my new single-hood lifestyle
to improve myself, intellectually and physically
i'll pursue what i deemed important in my life

i had sweet memories but if i had a choice
i would rather it hadn't happened...it might sound sour on my part
but it could spare me from my heartache
i could live without food or water but the pain of losing something that you held dearly to your heart is unbearable

i'm glad i'm slowly moving on
to let go of everything and erase all those painful memories

to learn to smile again, to learn to be happy again, to learn to be more appreciative in life, to seek new experiences, to pursue my passions,


love is like coffee and cigarettes...u know it's bad for you but you still go for it coz it feels good!!

love have got to wait..i do not dare to love anymore

No comments: