Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is the number one rule for your set- in order to survive,,gotta learn to live with regrets

tit tit tit...tit tit tit
my phone beeped signaling a "to do note" deadline
it reads "Bevai0930. Can we make it to one year?"
my heart let out a heavy sigh!

one year ago on this day
i was the happiest guy on earth..i was like a child again!

I find myself breathless, dizzy, and incapable of rational thought. My friends find me unbearable
My heartbeat races, my palms are sweaty and my body feel hotter than usual. I walk around with a dopey perma-grin plastered on my face

all i could think of ..was her

i still remember vividly how it started
how i first held her hand and her planting a kiss on my cheek
it was so surreal...i was on cloud nine

365 days later..here i am
sitting all alone in my room blogging about this like an ol sissy trying to seek words of comfort to make myself feel better

i guess i went thru wat i can officially announced the 2nd worst moment of my life..1st being the death of my late father...i'm no romeo and i'm not referring to my breakup only but a series of unfortunate events that landed me in my recent predicaments...well the break up did had a big impact as it happened when i needed someone the most..when i abandoned everything and seeked refuge in her..wrong move!

i think i really hit rock bottom this year
i can't undo the past but i hope i can learn from it
not to repeat the same mistakes again
to move on and lead a better life

anyway..my 2nd brader..just announced he's getting married next year
at least there's a piece of good news this year
mum went into full action of getting the right date and stuff
kept complaining about this and that but i know deep inside..she's happy
very very happy indeed

if only my pa is still around to witness the wedding of his 2nd son
he'll be so proud!

anyway...life goes on..things will get better from now on
just another chapter in life...



happy anniversary

No comments: